Jeff Abrahamson on Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:10:07 +0200

[PLUG] gnucash crash recovery, anyone?

Gnucash.org (including it's mailing lists) has been down for a while,
so I'm hoping someone local might be able to help.

My X server crashed, leaving me with an unsaved gnucash file. But it's
got a log file of everything I'd done. But there's no obvious way to
replay that log file, and searching around on google's cash of
gnucash.org suggests that the log can not be replayed.

That would suck. It's going to be *very* tedious by hand.

Anyone know enough about gnucash to offer advice?

--
 Jeff

 The Big Book of Misunderstanding, now in bookstores and on the web:
 <http://www.misunderstanding.net/buystuff.html>