gabriel rosenkoetter on Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:00:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] fun with the new Caldera CEO

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 07:09:13PM -0400, christophe barbé wrote:
> The first paragraph is pretty scary (we own everything) and certainly
> because of my English (or is he just stupid ?) I don't understand the
> following sentence :
>
> "And C++ programming languages, we own those, have licensed them out
> multiple times, obviously. We have a lot of royalties coming to us from
> C++. " --Darl McBride CEO, Caldera

Your English is fine. (And not just because you think that's
ridiculous; I haven't noticed anything wrong with your speech,
understanding or writing, and I've actually talked with you in
person about random topics.)

That qoute from McBride ranks right up there with Al Gore's "I
invented the Internet," on the level of not knowing the basic
definition of words.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net