christophe barbé on Sun, 18 Aug 2002 01:40:07 +0200

[PLUG] fun with the new Caldera CEO

I just read
   http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,2877578,00.html

And it was an interesting reading that I will keep in my archive of
funny caldera stuff.

The first paragraph is pretty scary (we own everything) and certainly
because of my English (or is he just stupid ?) I don't understand the
following sentence :

"And C++ programming languages, we own those, have licensed them out
multiple times, obviously. We have a lot of royalties coming to us from
C++. " --Darl McBride CEO, Caldera

I was often scared by Ransom Love, the former CEO but clearly he was
nice compared to the new one.

Christophe ...

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-- Albert Einstein