LeRoy Cressy on Sun, 18 Aug 2002 02:00:06 +0200

Re: [PLUG] gnucash crash recovery, anyone?

This might help:

Gnucash maintains a continous backup of all of your transactions. All you need to do is open the latest saved *.xac file and you will have the latest saved auto backup file.

To help run ls -ltr *.xac on the directory that you have stored the account in.