multiple seriousity on Sun, 18 Aug 2002 00:30:10 +0200

[PLUG] RSVPs now work... go register..

RSVPs for the August 23rd-25th weekend events now work... go register :)

http://plus.phillylinux.org

(and pass on the invite I posted here or at least give the url to
everybody :) )

speaking of which, we need outreach to the local amateur radio/ham
community.. I did some mailing to the linux groups I mailed last
year.. but don't know the local amateur community at all.. so if you are
involved, please put out the word.. as it was suggested, I hear hams love
swap meets. :P   or any other regional communities as appropriate...
electronics, non-linux unix community, other computing communities, etc.
thanks. speaking of which last year we got folks from 7 local states, so
you can cast your net pretty far.. as appropriate..

Oh... also... SLASHDOT... everybody can feel free to submit a story to
slashdot... I wrote one.. but in their infinite wisdom, they decided to
let it sit in the queue, pending... of course it's going to get cancelled
later, cause it references today's cali linux picnic, which it will be
eventually be too late to be posted before or during.. the posting I made
to slashdot was almost the same as the one I posted to newsforge/newsvac.

ah well..

--
ms