Nikhil Bedagkar on Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:56:05 -0400

[PLUG] internet access on a windows domain!!

I have a strange problem here....
  I have 2-3 linux machines on win2k domain...with MS
proxy server... connected to CISCO PIX firewall which
again connects itself to the CISCO router...
  Now I am on the domain... (using SAMBA) but still I
cannot access Internet using the system( which is the
only available)....
  So can somebody help me out from this problem???
Thanks...

=====
----
HAVE A NICE DAY.