JP Toto on Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:22:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] internet access on a windows domain!!

It might be a Proxy Server thing, too. There is a setting to let only authorized NT logins out - if that's turned on your linux boxen will probably be denied access. Not sure if samba takes care of that or not.