Nikhil Bedagkar on Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:40:08 +0200

[PLUG] Re: plug digest, Vol 1 #48 - 13 msgs

Dear All,
  The router is behind the firewall and can be
accessed only by the proxy server ... and in thsi case
it happens to be MS proxy server... my linux is one of
the host on the domain(as a NT 2.0 W/S using SAMBA)
but the DCs are not authenticating any http request
through linux box... so now how i can i go thru this
system???

>   11. internet access on a windows domain!! (Nikhil
> Bedagkar)
>   12. Re: internet access on a windows domain!!
> (gabriel rosenkoetter)
>   13. Re: internet access on a windows domain!! (JP
> Toto)

Message: 12
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
Sounds like you can see the local ethernet segment,
but don't have
IP routing configured properly.

What does route(8) say?

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

Message: 13
From: JP Toto <viceclown@yahoo.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org

It might be a Proxy Server thing, too. There is a
setting to let only
authorized NT logins out - if that's turned on your
linux boxen will
probably be denied access. Not sure if samba takes
care of that or not.

--
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com