Time on Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:45:14 -0400

[plug-announce] HowTo Archive Built and Operational

With the documentation I've seen written by PLUG users I've always
wished it was accessible at one central location, if not for personal
efficency then for impressibility, and with the visibility members such
as Darxus have gained for PLUG from their journeys into Keysignings and
the such, I felt this would be a great oppertunity to get it under way.

So... here it is:

http://www.clockbot.net/HowTo.html

...linked to 'PLUG HOWTOs' at:

http://www.phillylinux.org/

As an inital example I've included one of the HowTo's my girlfriend and
I currently maintain on installing the OpenGL first person shooter game
Unreal Tournament under Debian and Redhat Linux.

Please see the Submit link for info regarding post your works and feel
free to mail me on/off list with any further questions.

--
Regards,

Time

   13