kaze on Tue, 3 Sep 2002 04:20:22 +0200

[PLUG] 'ruggedized' keyboard

Hi. I'm building a computer for my daughter, she's only 18 (months). I'd really like to find a ruggedized laptop, but... any suggestions on a keyboard?

I found this "Classic IBM PS/2 Clicky Keyboards, Model M" for $4 on eBay <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2049534738>. I guess it will disturb the downstairs neighbors when it hits the floor - and prob wont deal to well with spills, but; anything better out there?