Michael Leone on Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:10:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] FYI - Mime observation - OS X Jaguar

gabriel rosenkoetter said:
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 10:39:52AM -0400, William H. Magill wrote:
>> Interestingly, I notice that folks PGP signatures now show up as mime
>> attachments. This is a change from previous behavior.
>
> What was the previous behavior? In what version of what MUA?

He was referring to the newest version of the the Mail app (Mail.App?) on
Mac OS X. Now it makes PGP signatures show as MIME attachments, just like
Outlook does, instead of inline (I presume inline). :-)

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>

Some days you're the pigeon; some days you're the statue.

Random Thought: