gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:40:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] FYI - Mime observation - OS X Jaguar

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 01:41:51PM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> He was referring to the newest version of the the Mail app (Mail.App?) on
> Mac OS X.

Got that. I just wanted to be crystal clear on what he was comparing
it to.

> Now it makes PGP signatures show as MIME attachments, just like
> Outlook does, instead of inline (I presume inline). :-)

Eww. That sounds like feature removal to me, unless I'm missing
something. (Unless you mean that Outlook and Mail.app now both
*detach* *inline* signatures, which would be kind of nice as long as
they also know how to process them...)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net