Darxus on Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:30:14 +0200

Re: [PLUG] meeting tomorrow

On 09/03, poridge wrote:
> Tomorrow will be my first meeting and I thought I remembered something
> about another room being used than Rosenberger 101/102.  So if someone
> could tell me if the web page is up to date or not I'd appreciate it.
> Thanks in advance.

The times a meeting has been in a room other than Rosenberger 101/102,
we posted directions on the entrance to Rosenberger, to get to where
the meeting was.

I wanted to put in this thread (with the same subject) that our host,
Guillermo Moyna, said "We have Rosenberger 102 (the large room with eth
jacks on the desks) reserved for the rest of the year..."

--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it." - Mahatma Gandhi