christophe barbé on Fri, 6 Sep 2002 22:10:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] DNS service for Free Software Project

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 02:29:43PM -0400, kevin mudrick wrote:
> > > http://www.granitecanyon.com/
> > That sounds very good. Have you already used it ?
>
> I have not yet tried it.  Well, I gave a half-assed attempt at it
> before, but I think I screwed up somewhere along the line.. Others have
> recommended it though.  Also, powerdns.com gives you your first (I
> think) 5 domains free..

I am evaluating http://www.granitecanyon.com/ and that seems very good
except for the interface which is very basic. I appreciate what they
call the 'unpublished primary nameserver', a smart idea.

Christophe

> --
>  (kevin mudrick)   (kevin@furhurts.com)   (www.bleachedwhale.com)
>   pgp key available at http://www.furhurts.com/~darkspur/kevin_gpg.asc
>
>  Despair: It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods.
Cats have never forgotten this. --Anonymous