Kevin Brosius on Fri, 6 Sep 2002 22:30:08 +0200

Re: Kylix - Re: [PLUG] upcoming topic

Answered my own question at borland.com.  Open edition is available for
download, with professional edition going for $250.  That's about the
same as the C++ Builder Pro used to be several years ago.  One of the
neat features is that this is cross platform now, across windows and
Linux.