Kam Salisbury on Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:20:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Redhat 8.0

Here is some additional info on what they would be able to do...

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 12:01, Kam G. Salisbury wrote:

> Jeremy, the PLUG members are considering a special meeting just to hear
what you have to say! They do want you to bring your PGP key signing
information for inclusion in our web of trust. Please let me know what you
have in mind so I can pass along the info?

We're pretty open as to what to do. Some folks want us to participate in

an event like install-fest, some want a round table (there will be a

couple of engineers along), etc. We want to share the 8.0 release, demo

it, leave behind some gifts, prizes, get your feedback on some things,

talk about OpenSource:NOW: and legislative issues.

Whatever we can all think of.

Thanks,

--jeremy