gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:30:18 +0200

Re: [PLUG] List archive down?

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 09:15:20AM -0700, JP Toto wrote:
> Is anyone having trouble getting to the list archive?
> When I click on the archive link it just takes me to
> the subscribe screen.... If Im just not seeing
> something then feel free to smack me :-)

That's because the mailing list is being hosted, temporarily, by mct
at netisland.net, rather than our usual provider, nothingbut.net.

How long "temporarily" will last is a little unclear.

mct? Darxus?

(Istr mct saying he'd switch archives on over at netisland, but who
knows... the list mail is certainly still being retained.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net