Bill Jonas on Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:52:22 -0400

Re: [PLUG] un-upgrade in debian

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 01:17:34AM +0200, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> I want to revert back to a previous version of the ogg tools in
> debian, because the current version in testing doesn't work.
> Any advice or pointers?

If you haven't run 'apt-get clean' or 'apt-get autoclean', then find the
file in /var/cache/apt/archives and just run 'dpkg -i' on it.  Or find
it on ftp.debian.org (or a mirror) in a directory, for example, like
/debian/pool/main/v/vorbis-tools/.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin