multiple seriousity on Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:00:35 -0400

[PLUG] School/teacher needs linux help [Bclug] Got gear (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:11:37 -0400
From: Barry Hertzberg <Barry@olphotography.com>
To: bclug@adelie.net
Subject: [Bclug] Got gear

Psst,

Hey guys. someone called my school today looking to give us 5 -7 PC's that
are running on AMD K2 processors with keyboards, printers, etc...

They all have NIC's too. I'm hoping to install and run Linux on these so
kids can use them for WP and web browsing.

Would anyone near me (I teach in the NE) be interested in helping me
looking one of  these over and setting it up with me so I can do the rest
at school and make them ready for Linux.

Getting a bunch of kids on the bird would be very cool.
Barry M. Hertzberg
On Location Photography
59 Copperleaf Drive
Newtown, PA 19840
e-mail: Barry@OLPhotography.com
http://www.OLPhotography.com
Phone / Fax   (215) 579-8727

"You Live the Moment - We'll Capture It."