William H. Magill on Tue, 1 Oct 2002 03:00:06 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Recovering 7 years of email

On Monday, September 30, 2002, at 12:57 PM, Bob Schwier wrote:
Yeah, one problem with our glorious information age is that few have
attempted to suitably archieve it.
A reasonably publicized source with a good index would help a lot of
people, particularily those with legacy equipment.
bs