Bob Schwier on Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:19:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] spoofing off subject

Yeah tried it but my telnet program doesn't even hit the site given in
your corrected messege.  I believe you typed that the telnet site for
hotmail was mx1.hotmail.com 25.  With or with out the 25 I failed to make
contact.
bs