John Lavin on Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:40:07 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Dead, unrecoverable Hard drive?

I haven't touched it since it suddenly died yesterday.  It will continue
to sit until I get home tonight to slave it to my old hard drive this one
replaced.

If I give it a day to sit, should I still throw it in the freezer first?

Thanks,
-john