Bob Schwier on Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:40:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Mouse Protocols

It's history now.  Win98 to be precise but I cannot find the trackball to
answer the other questions.  I simply remember no response, as though it
was not there.  After installation, Win98 came up wtih the block saying
that there was no mouse.  I picked up something to replace it that was
more consistent with what PS/2 seemed to want.
bs