Joseph B. Welsh on Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:17:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Evolution IMAP?

Chris,

I use Evo with IMAP also.

When I set up Imap account, I go through the Account Wizard.  When I'm
done.  I usually sign outand exit Evo then come right back in and when
it's accessng my account I get the prompt for my password.  You could
also try hitting the Send/Receive button and that should generate a
prompt for your password.