Joseph B. Welsh on Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:22:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Evolution IMAP?

Chris,

Forgot to mention that error you received is when it tries to create the
shortcut in the side tool bar.  After you restart you will need to turn
on the folder view and drag your inbox to the bar if you want to use the
shortcut bar

Joe

Jwelsh@WelshWorks.com