kaze on Mon, 14 Oct 2002 01:30:05 -0400

RE: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenance

Agreed.

Looks like http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html has been updated some!?

I think other 'problems' are in just not having enough content, even just
links and search tips, and not taking advantage of the website to do more
Linux advicosy.

Possible solution: re-org and add content changing the existing site
minimally.
Then add areas of the "PLUG web experience" across other web servers,
illustrating some of the power of Linux and OSS. For example a PHP piece, a
XHTML part, a whatevernuke branch hosted there, maybe even a IE6 only Flash
presentation of why you should dual boot your XP box to Linux too...

--> [mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of gabriel
--> rosenkoetter
--> Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 3:22 PM

--> The appropriate way to develop *any* project is to identify what
--> needs to be done first, and *then* address the ways in which it will
--> be done. So, let's address what needs to be done. From what I've
--> read (which I don't guarantee is everything!):
-->
--> - more logical information organization (precisely what's wrong
--> and what could be made better needs to be dicsussed!)
-->
--> - regularly (ideally, automatically) updated information, especially
--> the meeting schedule
-->
--> What other problems are there?