Arthur S. Alexion on Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:00:05 -0400

[PLUG] wpo_wine vs. wine

I had to delete a recent version of wine that conflicted with the
version that ships with WordPerfect Office for Linux.  I can't seem to
get wpo_wine (which does a fine job of running the Corel stuff, Office
and Photo-Paint) to work with anything else.

Has anyone had luck running other apps under wpo_wine?

Alternative question, does anyone know of a way to get wpo_wine to
co-exist with the current wine version?