W. Chris Shank on Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:50:04 -0400

[PLUG] UPDATE: Linux Business Forum

I got a lot of great responses to the Linux Business Forum posting. Thank
you everyone who contributed. I did some searching on google and haven't
found anyone else that is doing this (at least not well and not
maintained). What I'd like to do is take this discussion off PLUG (if you
don't mind) - simply because I think others will find it distracting. As
an interim step - I've added a forum for this on my extranet website
(http://www.acetechgroup.com/acegw/login.php) - if you don't want to
register, log in as anonymous/anonymous. I would like to brainstorm about
what this portal needs to have to be useful and what software is out there
that we can use to do this. I don't want to spend a lot of time building
the site - I just want to use it.

Thanks again everyone.

Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group