Jeyes, David (371) on Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:16:12 -0400

RE: [PLUG] OT: Linux Business Forum

Title: RE: [PLUG] OT: Linux Business Forum

>Paul wrote:
>
>I was reading about the profile of IT managers.  I read that they tend
>to come from other disciplines like accounting or general management and
>not computer science or engineering.  No wonder the economy is falling
>apart!  8^)  (Don't let that start a new thread.  I really don't know
>anything about economics!)

Please. That should totally be modded down to flaimbait. Saying that Finance people can't be successful in IT is like saying that IT people can't be good at management. Both wrong.