multiple seriousity on Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:40:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Non-Profit Technology Resource Center

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, William H. Magill wrote:
> On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 09:35  AM, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> > that was the place we held the swap meet. I know someone who is
> > looking to donate exces inventory.
>
> They were just profiled in the Inquirer business section this week.
> (look on the phillynews.com website.
>
> However, I believe that they are simply involved with providing bodies,
> not hardware.

Actually, just the opposite.  They are in a need of bodies! (Most
non-profits have the following three needs: money, staff/volunteers,
facilities/space.)

They do accept donations, but not all, but their major project is the
acceptance of computer hardware for rebuilding, and distribution.

I couldn't find any article on the phillynews.com site.. but their URL is:

http://www.libertynet.org/ntr/

not to mention, you can still go via our link at:

http://plus.phillylinux.org/

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org