W. Chris Shank on Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:20:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [LBF] What is LindowsOS?

LindowsOS is a desktop oriented version of linux. My walmart box came with
(i believe - v1.0 - 2.0 is supposed to be better). it is basically a
highly stripped down KDE with this click-n-run feature where you pay
$99/yr to download free software. i ran it for about 10 minutes before i
installed another linux.

they run a few MS apps via wine. If think the xandros linux with
codeweavers crossover stuff will be much better.