W. Chris Shank on Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:51:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] No Movie Player in RedHat 8

I have FINALLY made the leap to apt! There is a great article on osnews
about tweaking RedHat 8. One of the tweaks is installing apt that works
with RPMS from FreshRPMs. I must say that I am really impressed with the
ease that I was able to install the mp3 and mplayer (anda few other)
packages.

Very cool.