gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:50:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] absurdity bordering on hilarity from redmond

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 07:44:23PM -0400, sean finney wrote:
> this was posted by a friend on the s(warthmore)lug mailing list.  i
> wasn't sure whether to laugh or tear out my hair when i read it...
>
> http://newsvac.newsforge.com/newsvac/02/10/23/1247236.shtml?tid=4

If we're going to be passing URLs from SLUG to PLUG, we might as
well pass Allan's as well:

  http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/92556_gpl23ww.shtml

Allan's at Harvard grad for public policy and grew up in Pittsburgh.
Martin's (the source of the original url) doing AI research in
Switzerland and is a German citizen. Guess who I think has a better
handle on where US politics are going.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net