epike on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:51:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [LBF] What *NIX certs looks good to upper level corp folks?

I'm struggling to pass my last (and hardest) LPI cert.

There is a O'Reilly book that covers Level 1 complete
(exams 101 & 102) and its a good book.

What/How kind of study group are you planning?  (I havent
attended any)

e pike