kaze on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:48:15 -0400

RE: [PLUG] [LBF] What *NIX certs looks good to upper level corp folks?

_Informal_ resource-sharing teaching each other skillz, one person might
know TCP/IP, one NIS, for ex. Work though sample test questions as a group
learning the material in the process. Or just email based brainstorming on
what certs to go for, why, and how. Maybe you could post the ISBN number of
the O'Reilly book. Maybe we could organize all the links and things like the
posts from magill and scummings to create an area on the upcoming new and
improved phillylinux.org website - ah, content.