epike on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:06:11 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [LBF] What *NIX certs looks good to upper level corp folks?

I'd be interested in just email-based brainstorming or any online
activity (physically I dont move around much).
Re: Oreilly book, I gave it away after passing level 1 to
somebody who said he might also take the exam later (i was
so happy to pass i gave it away) but info is on the
oreilly website (ora.com).  I suspect its a bit obsolete though,
the level 1 exams (www.lpi.org) are "release 2" now so some
topics might have been modified.  The exams are $100 each
and there are total of 4 exams (2 level 1's and 2 level 2's).

e pike