Arthur S. Alexion on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:40:05 -0400

Re: RH Road Tour? (was Re: [PLUG] Distributing Red Hat)

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 07:28 pm, jeff wrote:
>  We could always meet at the Abington public library.  They have
> rooms, and just as important, it's very close to my house.

I second that one (think they might give us access to high speed
internet too.)  I think there may be more takers on this than you might
think.  In spite of its detractors, RH is the most popular distro.