Kevin Brosius on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:00:05 -0400

Re: RH Road Tour? (was Re: [PLUG] Distributing Red Hat)

"Arthur S. Alexion" wrote:

> On Wednesday 23 October 2002 07:28 pm, jeff wrote:
> >  We could always meet at the Abington public library.  They have
> > rooms, and just as important, it's very close to my house.
>
> I second that one (think they might give us access to high speed
> internet too.)  I think there may be more takers on this than you might
> think.  In spite of its detractors, RH is the most popular distro.

Would you either of you like to propose another stop to Red Hat on
Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning?  I'm in the northeast, and can
help coordinate a second stop if you want.  They might be up for it,
since they are in the area on Saturday already.  Also, the USP site
count is up to 20 people with only a day of counting, so I expect we'll
get a good crowd at that location.

--
Kevin Brosius