multiple seriousity on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:00:04 -0400

Re: RH Road Tour? (was Re: [PLUG] Distributing Red Hat)

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Kevin Brosius wrote:

> Would you either of you like to propose another stop to Red Hat on
> Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning?  I'm in the northeast, and can
> help coordinate a second stop if you want.  They might be up for it,
> since they are in the area on Saturday already.  Also, the USP site
> count is up to 20 people with only a day of counting, so I expect we'll
> get a good crowd at that location.

Looking at their road schedule, I would assume they don't really have
time, not to mention getting a reserved room, and promoting two separate
events in the same area might be a wee bit difficult... look at their
schedule... http://www.redhat.com/roadtour/planned_stops/  they have two
events on saturday... one in maryland, and one in Pennsylvania.. then they
have our event on Sunday, and then have to be on the road, and get to
Ohio for a Monday event.  Don't forget this is little more than a week
away.

BTW just so people know, I just emailed Kathleen about further information
so I can put together an annoucement text that we can email around to
people and groups other than PLUG.  If anybody has any suggestions as what
to say in the annoucement/promo feel free to let me know.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org