Kevin Brosius on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:50:04 -0400

Re: RH Road Tour? (was Re: [PLUG] Distributing Red Hat)

multiple seriousity wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Kevin Brosius wrote:
>
> > Would you either of you like to propose another stop to Red Hat on
> > Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning?  I'm in the northeast, and can
> > help coordinate a second stop if you want.  They might be up for it,
> > since they are in the area on Saturday already.  Also, the USP site
> > count is up to 20 people with only a day of counting, so I expect we'll
> > get a good crowd at that location.
>
> Looking at their road schedule, I would assume they don't really have
> time, not to mention getting a reserved room, and promoting two separate
> events in the same area might be a wee bit difficult... look at their
> schedule... http://www.redhat.com/roadtour/planned_stops/  they have two
> events on saturday... one in maryland, and one in Pennsylvania.. then they
> have our event on Sunday, and then have to be on the road, and get to
> Ohio for a Monday event.  Don't forget this is little more than a week
> away.

Yeah, I looked at their schedule before suggesting it.  They have Sunday
earlier open, depending on if they want time off or not.  I wasn't about
to assume what the Red Hat guys wanted to do, just suggesting we can ask
them about the possibility if people want to try for an Abington stop.

--
Kevin Brosius