Jeff Abrahamson on Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:10:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] equipment for free, no algorithm this time

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 04:26:32PM -0400, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> I also have a PowerMac G3 (blue and white), purchased new in late
> summer 1999, whatever that means for it's speed. I don't know how much
> RAM, it's whatever it came with. But the power supply is toast and I
> scavenged the hard disk for another machine. I presume the motherboard
> and zip drive still work, since the hard drive worked even after the
> power supply died.

Gosh, I give away a perfectly good 17" monitor and it almost hits the
trash before someone speaks up. I get rid of a non-functioning G3 and
everyone wants it. I guess the ability to add is worth quite a
bit. ;-)

I've now gotten half a dozen requests for the G3 in just an hour. So
it goes to whoever makes me the best offer (not necessarily monetary).
Or I'll flip a six sided coin among those who want it for free.

It was an IDE hard drive, btw.

--
 Jeff