Jeff Abrahamson on Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:50:08 -0400

[PLUG] equipment for free, no algorithm this time

I have an old monitor, probably 14", works fine, has the nice
attribute of being light for moving from machine to machine for
rescue. But I'm tired of having it around, so I'm getting rid of it.

I also have a PowerMac G3 (blue and white), purchased new in late
summer 1999, whatever that means for it's speed. I don't know how much
RAM, it's whatever it came with. But the power supply is toast and I
scavenged the hard disk for another machine. I presume the motherboard
and zip drive still work, since the hard drive worked even after the
power supply died.

Both are free, not even any algorithms to mitigate apparently
theoretical ties. They're available at my home in University
City. Drop a line if you're interested.

--
 Jeff