multiple seriousity on Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:50:12 -0400

Re: [PLUG] equipment for free, no algorithm this time

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Noah silva wrote:
> Grrr... I really hate how pine follows the "reply to:" field!!

step 1) go to the main menu
step 2) go to setup
step 3) choose config or other appropriate option
step 4) look for appropriate fields, mostlikely "Reply Settings" and then
        "reply-always-uses-reply-to" deselect this option.

Didn't we just have this discussion?

I don't know, but my pine asks me "use reply-to: instead of from: ?" and I
have to tell it y (yes) to reply to the reply-to address.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org