Noah silva on Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:25:11 -0400

Re: [PLUG] hard drive troubles

It could be because the partition table is different.  For example, the
SCSI disks I have in my Sun equipment... windows can't even read the
partition tables because they don't use the MBR/EBR scheme.  Linux can,
with the appropriate kernal options enabled.

 -- noah silva