JP Toto on Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:40:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Darwin Question

Yeah, ironically I thought that story was especially timely. I did read it when it was out yesterday and spent some time persusing known issues w/ Darwin. I read alot of the slashdot comments too. Sounds like it's a big pain to get working if you don't have pretty specific hardware. I'll probably just mess w/ BSD some more since I will effectively get the same experience. By that I don't mean to generalize.... Im sure Gabe can expound on this topic at length :-)

Cheers, - JP