Tom on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:20:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Problems w/SMTP on Verizon DSL, none on Comcast Cable?

Verizon just made a change to their mail service within the last two
weeks.  My outgoing mail is set to outgoing.verizon.net and I have to
enter my password for the first message I send.  This is under Windoze,
I haven't played with mail under Linux yet.

HTH,
Tom