Darxus on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:51:29 +0100

[PLUG] plug presentation today - gentoo

Sorry about not keeping up with things.  I just emailed him to confirm he's
still doing this....

If you managed to hear rumors that wine people might be presenting
tonight, that didn't happen due to family emergency on their part.

----- Forwarded message from "Paul L. Snyder" <pls@littleraven.com> -----

Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:27:35 -0400
From: "Paul L. Snyder" <pls@littleraven.com>
To: Darxus@chaosreigns.com
Subject: Re: your plug presentations

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:

> Sorry, what are you guys presenting on, which months ?

Hey, Darxus,

Apologies; having some mail difficulties, and lost about two weeks worth in
an impressive fetchmail infarction.  I'll be presenting on Gentoo Linux
(http://www.gentoo.org/) in November.

--Paul

----- End forwarded message -----

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all progress
depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw
http://www.ChaosReigns.com