Bill Jonas on Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:20:13 -0500

Re: [PLUG] I'm moving, too

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 12:30:02PM -0500, eric@lucii.org wrote:
> Sorry to see you go - our group will be poorer for your
> absence.

Thank you.  I appreciate the kind words.

> What's in Phoenix that prompts you to move there? (besides
> swimming pools that you can use in November :-)

Well, we've wanted to live there for a while now.  And we have some very
close friends who live there.  We thought about it, and decided to do
it.  That's all. :)

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin