JP Toto on Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:20:08 -0500

[PLUG] General Debian Question

Hi all. I'de like get a little feedback on Debian
since I know we have some users on the list. I've been
using Gentoo alot lately and I really like it...
particularly the portage system of package
maintenance. The only thing I don't like is compiling
everything. I've picked around with debian before but
always got frustrated for one reason or another. My
question is... are there reliable apt sources that
have recently updated software? I was looking around
all the debian repositories and I don't see KDE 3 (for
example) in woody, sid, or sarge. Are there no KDE 3
packages yet for Debian? Is there a good source that
usually has all the latest and greates packages
available? Any feedback would be great. Thanks!!

Cheers - JP

=====
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com