Chuck Peters on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 01:23:37 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Ldap Auth and debian

Did you try adding pam_ldap.so to /etc/pam.d/login?

Chuck Peters, Systems Administrator, Network Engineer and Linux Tech.
StarrySkies Network, http://StarrySkies.com, publishing science articles
since 1995. http://StarrySkies.Net, an online science community.
http://StarryMessenger.Net, the weekly newsletter of StarrySkies.